Shenzhen, known as the Silicon Valley of Asia, is working as the center of #ConsumerElectronics exporting around the world. That attracts many businessmen coming. If you do not apply for the regular China Visa in time, you can apply for a temporary visa for Shenzhen at the border, which enables you to stay in Shenzhen for up to 5 days. During the 5 days, it's NOT allowed to leave Shenzhen for other mainland Chinese cities.
Where to get an arrival visa for Shenzhen 2019?
Fly to Hongkong. Take the subway from HK to Shenzhen Border(#LuoHu Port, Shenzhen Airport, Huanggang Port, Shekou Port, and #Fuyong Port). We suggest #LuoHu Port, which has subway directly from HK.
Here is the time table of each port of Shenzhen.
|Ports||Border Office Opening Hours||Telephone Number|
|Shenzhen Airport||10:00 - the arrival of the last flight||+86 (0755) 8232 7700|
|Luohu Port||7:00 - 23:30||+86 (0755) 8232 4022|
|Huanggang Port||00:00 - 24:00||+86 (0755) 8339 1060|
|Shekou Port||9:00 - 13:00 & 14:30 - 17:00||+86 (0755) 2669 1202|
|Fuyong Port||10:00 - the arrival of the last carrier||+86 (0755) 2345 9289|
What are the requirements?
- A Valid Passport with blank pages.
- Fill In the #Visa Application Forms & Arrival Card needed to enter Shenzhen. You can get them at the #LuoHu border.
- Enough Chinese Yuan Cash for #Shenzhen Visa Fee. Generally, the 5-Day SZ Visa Fee varies from different countries, for most countries, it is CNY 168 and it's CNY 314 for British, CNY 369 for Brazilian and CNY 956 for Amerian. (Note: Cash RMB is the only accepted payment at the immigration office. It’s easily for you to find currency exchange at the border ports after arrival.)
- Hotel Booking Reservation in Shenzhen. (Note: If you are showing hotel booking in other mainland cities, your application to Shenzhen will be refused. Once refused, you will have to go back to Hongkong and then come back again to the border and re-apply. )
- You don't have to take a photograph as they take one when you apply.